Monday, March 8, 2010

Ryan's friend, James




Ryan had his friend, James, over on Saturday. The two enjoyed video games and chatting about school for most of the afternoon and into the evening. And as is tradition, whenever James comes over, we always have pizza for dinner! It has been quite a while since I have seen James and I was shocked when he walked in the front door. He is nearly 6 feet tall now and just towers over all of our family! I know I have said it alot recently about how shocked I am that I have an almost 14 yr old boy! But, I think it's more "real" to me when I see his peers. They are growing so tall and I can really see through them just how old my boy is getting. It's much harder to see how much Ryan is growing as he's sitting all the time and with his spinal fusion, his torso will never grow anymore. And, although, Ryan is definitely growing...he is still somewhat small for his age. And I had to snap a picture of my foot next to James' shoes. Although, I do have small feet; the comparison was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment