Saturday, March 13, 2010

:(


Ryan has done so well over the past few months! In fact, we all have. We had a horrific fall with Swine Flu sweeping through our entire family one by one. I thought it would never end! Ryan is sick once again. And it started out with a pretty decent fever this morning of 101.3. I'm not happy about this at all. His 14th birthday is coming up in less than a week and it will break my heart if he has to be sick on his birthday! Hopefully, this ends up being nothing more than a mild cold and he is well in less than a week. We will see what the next few days bring. Ryan may end up getting 2 weeks of spring break! Please keep my boy in your prayers. I never know which direction an illness will go for Ryan. He could be in the hospital fighting for each breath in a matter of days, or he could fight this illness at home with us stepping up his treatments!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! This is my first time to visit your blog although I'm pretty sure I've read about Ryan or seen his picture before. I'll be sure to visit often. I hope Ryan is feeling better. And belated Happy Birthday!!! to your handsome first-born.

    ReplyDelete