Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Becoming a young man



It's hard to believe that my firstborn is going to be in highschool this fall! It is amazing to me since it really does not seem like that long ago since I was in highschool myself. The years seem to fly by faster and faster all the time.

I rearranged Ryan's room the other day. Went through all of the things stored under his bed. I found all sorts of old school projects, poems and art work that he has done over the years. It made me tear up a little to think of how fast his gradeschool years flew by and now I'm sure his highschool years will fly by just as fast. But, I am so proud of the young man he is becoming. One of his favorite things to do is listen to preaching on the internet. There are not many teens that you can say that about! He has outlived his prognosis by nearly 11 years now! God has big plans in store for him. I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment