Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My boy



Please keep Ryan in your prayers. He has been battling a cold for over 3 weeks now and I know it is really beginning to get to him. He just can't seem to get over it! It's not so bad. He has been able to attend school this week. Both Monday and Tuesday; only going in the afternoons though. In addition to the cold, he just seems down lately. I know that SMA kids can sometimes experience depression in their teen years and I think that is the case with Ryan. He just seems extra irritable lately. Just makes dealing with this disease that much harder. :(

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine what you both must go through. I check your site often and you are in my prayers. I hope Ryan is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan. It means a lot!

    ReplyDelete